An Out of shape 32,33,34 35 Year Old New Runner's Journey into fitness, running, and road racing (5k, 10k, and beyond).

Current Weather. Click For More WEATHER!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Catch Up

OK I have not quit running at all, I have just been extremely busy and work has blocked the website that allows me to do my updates. So no more lunch time blog sessions.
Here is what has happened the last week.
Sunday 10 mile run (third time) really hot.
Tuesday - Wednesday 3 milers nothing to crazy.
Weigh in day I weighed in at
166lbs I was down to 169 last week so I have lost almost 5 pounds in to weeks.
Next week is a tapper week I planning on running 5 on Sunday 3 on Tuesday and then a 30 minute tempo run on Wednesday. No running for 2 days race on Saturday.
I will do better providing updates...although I don't think daily is possible anymore with my schedule.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Welcome back to blogging. I don't know what I'd do if my work blocked blogger.