An Out of shape 32,33,34 35 Year Old New Runner's Journey into fitness, running, and road racing (5k, 10k, and beyond).

Current Weather. Click For More WEATHER!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Schedule Posted (at the bottom)

I've been keeping up with my workouts no problems (yet). I designed my own schedule its suppose to be a bit ambitious but I designed it so I never run two days in a row and am allowing myself to cut "crosstraining" sessions short (or out) when necessary.
Last year I felt I got the most improvements with pure volume (long runs) so I'm maxing out my miles within reason. One problem I have had is I'm pushing a bit hard, this weekend I'm just going to cover the distance and zone out. Glad tomorrow is friday I can't wait to eat!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's awesome to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

Also visit my site: アバクロンビー