An Out of shape 32,33,34 35 Year Old New Runner's Journey into fitness, running, and road racing (5k, 10k, and beyond).

Current Weather. Click For More WEATHER!

Monday, June 4, 2007

104 Miles Ran In May

I have hit my miles goal for the month of May (100) with a whole 4 miles to spare. I ended up running a lot of "junk" miles as it turns out. In fact I may have ran a to much as I was feeling really tired and fatigued the last part of the month. No worries though as I have cut back to 20 miles a week and have sprang back real strong in fact I feel better then ever.

My weight is down to a new low as well 164.4 lbs. Only 8 more to go and I will be happy with my weight...yee haw!!

I have began my new training program this week as stated I'm following the "red" plane in the book "Jack Daniel's Running Formula" (no not the booze..although an occasional shot would be nice). I'm giving myself an optional day on Wednesday depending on feel as I'm trying to give myself plenty of time to absorb workouts (and strength training).
BTW Click the image above to check out my training month of may.

2 comments:

M. Tate said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and the continued running. Even if you're not posting every day (like me) I'm just glad you're running.

Ian said...

I'm not sure that there's such a thing as "junk miles". ;)